Livclear Herbal Syrup (Liver Syrup):
Ayurvedic Liver Syrup is purely a herbal formulation with no side effects, formulated after a long clinical trial and researched by using only authenticated and ancient herbs by Deep Ayurveda doctor’s team headed by Dr. Baldeep Kour.
Livclear Herbal Syrup is a highly effective ayurvedic medicine used in various types of Liver Disorders like alcoholic liver disease, enlarged and fatty liver, high cholesterol levels, constipation, skin diseases, digestion-related issues, etc.
It stimulates appetite, restores liver function and speeds up the recovery of hepatic cells. It ensures the protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage in chronic alcoholism, and it also prevents fatty infiltration of the liver.
livclear: Bhumi amla, Katuki, Kalmegh, Makoy, Punarnava, Kasni, Sharpunkha, Bhringraj and Neem.
Benefits of Herbal
- Improves the functions of the liver.
- Detoxification and protection from harmful food and toxins.
- Helps in the prevention and treatment of- Alcoholic liver disorder, Viral hepatitis, Pre-cirrhotic conditions, Protein-energy malnutrition, Loss of appetite, Liver damage due to Radiation and chemotherapy. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Livclear Herbal Syrup controls the progress of the disease and protects further liver damage. Protects hepatic parenchyma against toxins and Promotes regeneration of Liver Cells
What is Liver Damage and How
Herbal Syrup Treats it?
The liver is a unique organ in the body it can strengthen itself. However, when the damage is severe, scar tissue is formed causing cirrhosis, at this point, the liver is unable to function normally. Liver damage can be caused by excess consumption of alcohol, viral hepatitis, medications specially hepato-toxic medicines.
<p”>Livclear Herbal Syrup helps to flush out toxins as well as drugs from the liver. By removing the damaging agents, Livclear Herbal Syrup allows the liver to regenerate damaged tissues, itself. Livclear Herbal Syrup also improves the digestion (appetite suppression is another effect of hepatitis and liver damage) as it basically causes food to get absorbed and digest more proficiently.
Who Can Benefit From Taking
An Ayurvedic liver tonic as it is beneficial for people who drink alcohol and are on medications. It helps to maintain liver health and heals damage. It helps in increasing metabolism and appetite. It can also be taken as a dietary supplement by everybody because it detoxifies the liver, promotes strength and helps in maintaining good health.
1 to 2 TSP twice a day after food with normal water or as directed by the ayurvedic Consultant.
Available in 200 ml pack.
Our Product USP
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India