Ayurveda is an ancient arrangement of medicine which is 5000 years old, that manages the counteraction, treatment, and nonrecurrence of infections just as the administration of wellbeing. It also has many health preventing tips and remedies that can be followed for the prevention of covid19. The ayurvedic remedies help us to build a strong immune system and self-care is also equally important over here.
In the treatment of covid19, it is a very infectious disease and causes many deaths across lots of people in the country and the world. There are so many people who are sitting in their homes in the lockdown so there is a lot of disturbance going on nowadays. The various common tips that are said by doctors have to be followed by everyone like swing hands regularly and proper sanitization of the surroundings like most frequently used items have been sanitized and always social distancing has to be followed by all of us. Don’t travel unnecessarily
Here are some techniques that will build immunity to the body that will be fighting against covid19 and also mentally well during covid19.
- Herbal powder -This mixture helps in treating the respiratory system to a huge extent. It consists of Maha Sudarshan Churna, Sitopaladi Abhrak Bhasma, and Talisadi.take this powder approximately half a spoon every day will help to get strengthened and build immunity
- Warm powder – Warm water is highly good for the body. The human body comprises almost 60% of the body as water. Drinking water can build great immunity to the body. The relation between building great immunity and drinking water is the oxygen-carrying capacity of the water. Water also helps in the removal of toxins from the body.
- Yoga – Yoga is very good for both physical and mental health of the body. This is an ancient exercise since many years that helps to build a better immune system and physical health, relax the mind and body and helps in increasing the focus of the mind.
As COVID-19 attacks the main respiratory system of the body, Pranayam is very useful,it is a breathing exercise that improves the functional capacity of the lungs and hence pumps highly oxygen-rich blood throughout the body. It also helps the breathing capacity of the lungs. Hence yoga is very useful
- Ayurvedic herbs – Various ayurvedic herbs help in adding strength to the body in many ways. The herbs like cumin, turmeric, coriander and garlic these herbs can be taken to build immunity and strengthen the body.
- Chyawanprash – Eating one complete spoon of Chyawanprash helps the body to gain and boost immunity. It is formed from various herbs. It is also available in the sugar-free for people who don’t want to consume sugar. It has many benefits like increasing immunity, adding strength to the body, reducing weight and strengthening the respiratory health that is very important in the fighting of COVID-19.
- Ashwagandha – This is an ancient ayurvedic herb. It is very ideal to use for both physical and mental health. It helps in the reduction of stress, calming mind, anxiety and also sleeplessness. This herb is loaded with antioxidants making it very healthy for the body.
- Giloy – This herb is known as the root for immortality and it has plenty of antioxidants that help in removing the toxins from the body to a huge extent. Thus helps to build immunity that helps in the fight against COVID-19.
- Turmeric Milk – Adding half a teaspoon of turmeric to milk and consuming it twice a day is really useful. This mixture will help us to boost immunity and it even helps get rid of the cold and cough.
- Herbal Tea – A tea that is loaded with plenty of immune-boosting is needed at the times of COVID. This should consist of ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, basil and raisin. Adding a little amount of jaggery if it was taken while hot or adding little lemon if it is consumed in cold.There a lot of medical uses for the ingredients which we have mentioned over here.